POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Another hamaPatch question : Another hamaPatch question Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:28:38 EDT (-0400)
  Another hamaPatch question
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 22 Jul 2002 09:49:12
Message: <3d3c0d58@news.povray.org>
I got the first problem fixed, now for another one. It looks like the only
way to use a .hmp object in Moray is to export it as another type, then use
3dwin to convert it again. The problem I'm having is that when I render it
as a udo in Moray, it is all straight lines and angles instead of curves,as
it was in hamapatch. I tried all of the possible file extensions and the
results were the same. Any suggestions?
Steve Shelby